Tuesday 16 September 2014

Date, Tamarind and Lime Chutney

Time has gone by and it has been over a month since I last wrote on the blog. 
I have been meaning to, but it just hasn't happened. Ooopsyy.
So, let's try and get the ball rolling again. I feel this time of year is very renewing and there have been a few changes for me.

I haven't been experimenting in the kitchen as much lately. I have fallen off the raw food "gourmet" wagon and have been loving eating lots of simple raw meals emitting overdose of nuts and seeds, mainly of one thing...fruit. I know everyone says this type of thing but I can't believe how much it has improved my digestion. My tummy is SOOOO happy. I have learnt a lot about what combinations of food are not good for me by cutting back on everything. And eliminating most things...although I still am nibbling on the cacao. So, although very exciting for tummy, not very blog worthy if I just tell you about my divine mango moments I have. God I love mango's.

I've also been a lettuce head lately and chomping down on those green leaves. Lettuce makes me feel amazing and slightly euphoric? Give it a go, eat a head of lettuce at a meal and see if you don't start to get giggly. 

This is the chutney that I made recently for my little leaves. You can thin it out with water to make more of a dressing, or keep it thick and creamy for a chutney.

Date, Tamarind and Lime Chutney
  • 6 dates soaked in water
  • 1 tbs tamarind paste
  • juice of lime
  • garlic clove
  • inch turmeric root (or powder)
  • inch ginger
  • 1 chilli
Blend. Add water so you get desired consistency.

Once of the sutra's for the Aquarian Age (the current age) is "when the time is on you, start and the pressure will be off". All you (I) have to do is breathe, sat nam, and start. It is that easy! 

Sat Nam

The Five Sutras of the Aquarian Age

1. Recognize that the other person is you.
2. There is a way through every block.
3. When the time is on you, start, and the pressure will be off.
4.  Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times.
5. Vibrate the cosmos, and the cosmos shall clear the path



No comments:

Post a Comment