Friday 27 June 2014

Parasite Cleansing, the simple way. *plus a HEAVENLY SUPERFOOD PRANARANA CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

Parasites...most of us have them, had them or will have them at some point in our life. We can pick them up through water, environment, animals and non-organic food and they can cause havoc on our digestive systems which in turn effects our whole being. This is not something to take lightly!

My experience of parasites started to appear after a second trip back from India. I could have had them before, during, who knows but I certainly noticed a big difference when I came back..
Bloating, gas, cramps, no appetite, getting full really quickly, general fatigue, I.B.S symptoms etc. Not much fun. India is nourishing for the soul, but a bit taxing on the old physical body! 

But we don't have to have gone far to pick up parasites and it is fairly likely that most people unknowingly have parasites, which can affect your mood and energy levels. There is a list of symptoms on this website:

http://www.kitchenstewardship.com/2013/03/28/true-or-false-everyone-has-parasites-in-their-body/

We could be putting the best nourishment in our body yet not be getting the most from it due to these little friends. 

Ok, so what to AVOID when you know you have parasites or have a suspicion that you do...it's the usual suspects sugar, wheat, dairy, alcohol. Sugar being the main culprit. So even dried fruit is best avoided due to the high concentration of sugar. 

There are also herbs which help out. Garlic, in my experience, has been the most potent. I ate 3-4 cloves of garlic RAW a day. Now, I just ate them as they were. This is not for the weak hearted, and you will stink. Really. But it worked, for me. I did this for about 1 week and could feel the symptoms lessen. Other foods that I was eating..

  •  Pumpkins seeds
  •  Papaya seeds
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Coconut oil
  • Chilli's
  • Cayenne pepper
  • Ginger
  • Onions. 
Spicy things are great as they burn them out. I was eating raw and trying to be conscious of my fruit intake. I found it a struggle and dealt with a lot of cravings for sugar. It brought up a lot of emotional stuff about deprivation and feeling like I couldn't have this or that and resenting it. But that was part of my journey. Deprivation started to shift into abundance of other yummy things that I could have. Creativity spurred me on to make sweet things without sugar/overdose of dried fruit (i bloody love dried figs).

I have tried a proper parasite cleanse using herbs like Wormwood, Black Walnut Hull and Cloves. I did this for about 2 weeks. You have to do the programme for about 10 weeks I think, but to be honest..I have found other things more effective and I am not into faffing around with grinding cloves and remembering to take these capsules every day. However, this may work for you and this link has got all the right information:

http://curezone.com/cleanse/parasites/

Probiotics are an absolute necessity. Get on the fermented thing. Get your kefir in, the sauerkraut, fermented seed cheese (my new favourite recipe!), anything fermented basically! Fermented foods are high in L-glutamine, an amino acid which helps to restore the digestive tract. Raw dairy is fab as they have powerful strains of good bacteria, organic acids and enzymes which prevent as well as protect.This has helped me so much and I feel that I am now parasite free, although I haven't been tested so not 100%, but my tummy is a lot happier. 

If you can afford it, colonics. Wipe the slate clean. I love them, and although I think they should be done rarely (maybe once every two years), they are a necessity. Especially if you are changing diet to living foods. 

Hope this has been of some help if you are suffering. If you are not, everything that I have mentioned above can be applied to anyone who is feeling sluggish in their digestion. 

I feel that when we work with our tummy's it is a good chance to be conscious of what we are holding here emotionally. After all, this is the storehouse for our emotions. It's our sense of identity in the world, our place of doing and action. It is where we can hold onto guilt and anger. In my journey, resentment and guilt have been swirling around my navel centre. Kundalini has helped me work through these things..I recommend trying core work and maybe a bit of Nabhi Kriya if you feel inspired..these will all help with strengthening, balancing and eliminating all those things that no longer serve a purpose in your life.

So here is a DIVINE, DECADENT, CREAMY, RICH, YUMMY MOUSSE. Packed with goodness and prana, and perfect for Parasite Cleansing as no fruit. mmm I think I will call this a Prana Rana.

Serves 2

  • 2 avocado's
  • 3 tbs cacao
  • handful soaked almonds
  • 1.5 tbs melted cacao butter
  • 1 tbs melted coconut oil
  • couple drops vanilla essence
  • 1 tsp reishi powder
  • 1 tsp arjun bark powder
  • 1 tsp cinammon
  • 2 drops liquid stevia
  • sea salt to taste
Blend the avo's, almonds, essence and powders. Add in the melted coconut oil and cacao butter. Add in salt and stevia to taste. 
I topped mine with some coconut kefir I have been experimenting with (using milk kefir grains). and damn it was good. Give this recipe to as many people as you can so they can experience how beautiful life is

In-Joy 




No comments:

Post a Comment